At Newstead Wood School we share, celebrate and are inspired by
- a passion for learning
- respect based on freedom and trust
- local, national and international partnerships
- creative and demanding learning experiences
- all achievements, both in the class and beyond
- each individual for who they are and who they can become
- confidence in our ability to improve ourselves and our future
We are proud of our achievements, and always looking for fresh challenges.
We are a hard working and caring school with a passion for learning and an outstanding record of achievement. In an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust, we encourage everyone to reach their potential.
We have high expectations and encourage students to be self-motivated so that learning arises naturally through enquiry and research, across different subjects. We know that lively minds come to us well stocked and able to think divergently. Our staff understand very able and gifted students and encourage the appreciation and acceptance of different abilities.